Instructions for paper
|31 October, 2009||Deadline for submission of abstract|
|1 December, 2009||Information on acceptance of abstract for full-length paper|
|31 January, 2010||Deadline for submission of full-length paper|
|30 April, 2010||Deadline for final registration and payment at the normal rate|
Paper submission deadline has expired!
Thanks to all authors for your contributions. The Scientific Commitee will decide on the acceptance of the abstract and the allocation to the sessions and inform authors until 1 December, 2009. If the abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit a full-length paper.
All the accepted papers will be published in the 15th issue of the EGF series 'Grassland Science in Europe'. Abstracts and papers have to be submitted according to the instructions on this website.
Full-length paper expected by 31 January, 2010
- Detailed instructions for full length paper (pdf)
- Example of full length paper 'how the paper should be submitted' (pdf)
- Example of full length paper 'how the paper will look like in the proceedings' (pdf)
If your submitted abstract is accepted, you are invited to submit a full length paper. The deadline for submitting the 'Full Paper' (3 pages in 'Grassland Science in Europe' Vol. 15) is 31 January, 2010. The procedure for submitting full length papers is the same as for abstracts.
Abstracts will be automatically formatted in the abstract database.
All full length manuscripts will be peer-reviewed, so submission does not automatically mean acceptance of the paper. All accepted papers will be published in the 15th issue of the EGF series 'Grassland Science in Europe', which in addition to book form will also be available on CD-ROM.
N.B. Only payment of the registration fee entitles authors to have their papers printed in the Proceedings.
Regarding your contribution, the milestones from now on will be:
- 31 October, 2009: deadline for submission of abstract
- Before 1 December 2009, corresponding authors will be informed on the acceptance of abstract for full-length paper
- No later than 31 January 2010, submission of the 'Full Paper' manuscript.
- In March 2010, corresponding authors will be informed about the results of the peer-reviewing process.
- April 2010 will be the deadline for revised full-length papers.
- In May 2010, corresponding authors will be informed whether the Scientific Committee has selected their paper for oral or poster presentation.
- 30 April 2010 is the deadline for registration at the normal rate.
- In May 2010, corresponding authors will receive by e-mail the 'Ready-to-Print Proofs' of the paper. They will have to accept this or propose minor corrections.
For communications regarding your contribution please always use the
following e-mail address:
For up-to-date information please regularly check this website.
Welcome to Germany!
Prof. Dr. Hans Schnyder, Chairman of the Scientific Committee of EGF 2010
Telephone: +49 8161 71 5165, Fax: +49 8161 71 3243